Recent Posts

Story: Farmer Paid With Three Pieces Of Advice

Sunday 4 June 2017

An exceptionally Poor recently married, youthful Couple lived in a little Farm. One day the spouse made the accompanying proposition to his Wife:  'Dear, I will go out: I will travel faraway, land a job and labour very hard in mind the end goal to return and give you the comfortable life that you merit.
I don't know how long will i remain away, I just wanna ask one favor, please sit tight for me, and keeping in mind that I am away, please be faithful to me, since I will be reliable to you. His wife concurred, so the young man left. He journeyed for days until he found a farmer who needed somebody to help him. The young fellow offered his services. He was accepted. In this manner he talked about the terms with his boss:
'Give me a chance to work for whatever length of time that I need and when I think I ought to go home, please soothe me of my obligations. I would prefer not to get my salary. I want you to save it for me, until the day I decide to go home'. The day I choose to go, please give me the money and I will go my direction. They agreed on that. In this way, the young fellow labored for a long time without break and without rest. Following twenty years, he went to his boss and stated:

'Boss, I need my money, since I am coming back to my home. The boss answered:

'Alright, I made an arrangement with you and I will stick to it. Be that as it may, before you go I need to offer you something new: I will give all of you your money and send you away; or I will give you 3 pieces of advice and send you away. On the off chance that I give you cash, you lose the 3 pieces of advice. On the off chance that I give you the 3 pieces of advice, you lose the money. Now, go to your room and think about it. He thought for two days. At that point he went to the boss and let him know his decision, he said:

'I need the 3 pieces of advice'. The boss stressed on once more, on the off chance that I give you the 3 pieces of advice, I won't give you the cash, and the man answered:

I need the 3 pieces advice. The boss then let him know:

No. 1: Never take shortcuts in your Life, shorter and unknown paths can cost your life. No. 2: Never be too curious, for curiosity towards evil can be deadly.
No. 3: Never make decisions in moments of anger or pain, because when you repent, it could be too late. After giving these 3 pieces of advice, the boss said to him:

Here, you have 3 loaves of bread, 2 are for you to eat amid the journey and the remaining is for you to eat with your spouse when you return home. In this way, the man went his way, following twenty years from home and from his wife, whom he cherished so much. After the first day of travel, he found a man who welcomed him and inquired:

Where are you going? He answered:

To an inaccessible place which is around 20 days away on the off chance that I go  by foot. The man said to him:

Oops! this way is too long! I know an alternate way that is short protected way you will reach in 5 days as it were. The man started to follow the way recommended until he recalled the first piece of advice. At that point, he returned and followed the long way. Days after the fact he discovered that the shortcut prompted an ambush.

Following a couple of days of travel, he found a lodge by the roadside, where he could rest. He paid for a room and after to freshening up he lay down to rest. Amid the night he woke up as he heard an alarming scream. He rose to his feet and went to check what happened. As he was about opening the door, he recalled the second advice. In this way he returned, lay down again and doze off. At sunrise, after breakfast, the owner of the hotel inquired as to whether he had not heard the shout at night. He confirmed that he heard it. At that point, the host stated:

'Were you were not inquisitive to see what was happening? What's more, he answered:

No, I was definitely not. At that point the host stated:

You are the first guest to leave this hotel alive. My neighbor is totally insane. He often yells during at night to call somebody's attention. At the point when some of the guest goes out to see whats happening , he kills them and buries their bodies in the terrace. The man proceeded with his long trip, anxious to arrive soon.

After days and night walking, he was extremely tired, however he at last saw his home far away. It was night. He saw some light coming out of the window of his home and could see the silhouette of his wife. In any case, he likewise observed that she was not the only one. He came closer and saw there was a man with her. She softly touched his hair. When he saw that scene, his heart was loaded with contempt and bitterness. He chose to kill them both pitilessly. Be that as it may, he took a full breath and he recalled the third advice. At that point he stopped, reflected and choose to sleep outside that night. He dozed in the midst of the bushes, determined to settle on a decision the following day. At dawn, he was more calmer and thought:

I won't kill my wife and her lover. I am returning to my boss to ask him to take me back. In any case, before I go, I need to tell my wife that I have dependably been faithful to her.

He went to the front entryway and knocked. At the point when his wife opened the door and recognized him, she cried and grasped him warmly. He tried to push her away, however he was not able. At that point, with tears in his eyes he said to her:

'I was Faithful to you yet you Betrayed me'.

She was stunned, so she answered: How could I betray you? I have never betrayed you. I waited calmly for you for twenty years. At that point he asked:

'What about the man that you were caressing yesterday'? Then, she answered:

That man is your son. When you left , I found I was pregnant. Today he is twenty years of age. He then asked for forgiveness after hearing that. He met and embraced his son. At that point he disclosed to them every one of the things he had encountered while away. Then, his wife made coffee for them to drink together. After a prayer of thanksgiving, he broke the last bread given by his boss. When he looked at it, he discovered all his money inside. It was even more than his twenty years payment of devotion and diligent work. 

Guys, our God is like this boss. When he requests that we make a sacrifice, he needs to give us more than what we give him. He needs us to have his unique wisdom and in addition the material Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment